lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

03 - I would like to visit...

Hi! This post is about a place that I would like to visit. Well, I have a critical point of view about travelling, because people try to know about other places and they don't know the place where they live! In that sense, I try to know about Santiago and its surrounding area. 


In any case, if I could save money, I would like to visit France. I don't care about the romance, French girls, architecture, beautiful cities or parks (and hey! they have beautiful things)... I would want to know the Parisien subway (RATP, Mêtro) and travel at TGV trains! Santiago Metro trains are French models, so, for me it's interesting to know the differences or photograph these trains. But, if I could save money, probably, I would think that there are more important things... buy a house, buy a car, help my family, pay the future university of my sister. 

Metro de Santiago - Línea 5 | Alstom trains
Santiago Metro trains (Alstom NS-93) based in RATP trains (Alstom MP-89)
Probably, I will try to know more about Santiago surrounding area and travel to different cities and places of Chile. Chile is a beautiful country, we have desert, fruitful valleys, dense forest, waterfalls, glacier and because our longitudinal form, we have different climate and way of life! 


Chile is a treasure, although our authorities are not the best.


5 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I think you're right about the fact that Chileans don't know Chile at all, everyone prefers to visit other countries than Chile is very weird but is the reality.
    We have to visit Chile more!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ariel! It's very interesting your critical perspective about the the place where live the people, for example Chile is a very big country to travel and visit.

    good luck in France!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Ariel,
    You have a very defined stuff to do in France, if you went there. I can tell you love trains, or subways
    I agree with you, People in our country should try to travel around the country, before going to other places. We have a lot of different kinds of places to know

    ResponderEliminar
  4. There's a monument in China who replicates exactly Paris, maybe if you cant reach there you could travel to China to found a similar experience.

    ResponderEliminar