lunes, 14 de octubre de 2013

02 - My ideal job!

Hello everybody! Teacher asks me to write about my ideal job. Well, I am studying, so I haven't done many jobs in my life. 

I was working examining Spanish and History tests (like an editor, I inspect the writing, level of difficult questions and propose some others). I was volunteer and I taught History to other classmates to prepare the PSU test. For so many years I was a sales person, my merchandise was biscuits, candies, and other things. And now, I am Customer Asistant for the subway, I have really loved all my jobs, I am so lucky, thanks to God.


In any case, I think that the best job is that one that allows you to use your abilities and capacities, specially when you enjoy doing it and you motivate yourself! An ideal job would imply to allow you to have a regular rest, free time for hobbies and money to do activities with your family or your girlfriend. My teacher is right when she says that it's important the working environment, when you have the confidence of your boss or colleagues, relationships with respect and trying to do the job in a better way. 

Metro de Santiago Papel - Alstom AS2002

I am happy working for the subway trains and passengers. I could talk with train drivers, station boss, another colleagues, security guards, cleaners. I could see the last train of the day and feel that emotion. Actually, it's my paradise!

Thanks for reading me!



4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ariel
    You seem very intelligent, mainly because of the helping in PSU part.
    I think your jobs are very interestings, I mean, work helping people studying, selling stuff and helping in the subway are very diverse jobs.
    I guess working in the subway may be hard, though, specially when it`s crowded.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I think your ideal job is very interesting, I haven't heard of anyone that want to work in the subway but is very awesome that you want to do it. I also think that you're right when you talk about the fact that you have to be happy with your job and enjoy it, that's the way you have to do it to be happy in life.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think your possibilities for a job are really interesting, and also you can find a really big field of job to do it! Hope everythings goes well with your dreams...bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi man =D

    Work in the subway sounds very interesting, it's a unknown world. Always I use the subway but I never pay attention for the train drivers; and sounds funny see the lights of the tunnel and arrive in the station

    See ya' man =D

    ResponderEliminar