lunes, 7 de octubre de 2013

01 - Introducing Myself

Hi everybody! This is a new Blog for the English class. The teacher ask us for write a post about ourselves. I am Ariel Cruz. I study Public Administration at University of Chile. I love public transport, some social topics, culture, psychology, economy and photography. I am so tidy. I would like to work in a Ministery, specially if it is Transports and Telecommunication, Economy or have an important job in Santiago Metro. I don't know. Maybe I am dreaming hahahaha.

I wanted to continue the study of English language because I had good marks in the last semester and I would like to have a certification. I recognize that my weakness is the listening comprehension, I am slow for understand to English speakers or to recognize the words. In other hand, I like to read and write in English, I feel sure about myself in these type of exercises. I hope to improve my skills in all type of exercises and, if it is possible, I want to improve my listening comprehension too.

Thank you! Have a nice week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario